NEWS of SCORCH

CHRISTOPHER and GERALDINE have been travelling on their yacht 'SCORCH of WESSEX' since 3rd October, 2002.
They have spent the first 5 years in the Medditerean.They crossed the Atlantic in December 2007.
They are currently in the Caribbean.

CLEAN BILL of HEALTH - 20th Jan 2009

 

Taams Clinic has been excellent both professionally and in the care they offered. We could not fault it. U.K.’s medical services could learn a lot from them!


Dr. Jan Taams is a 1st class Surgeon. Looking or should say searching for Chris’ 4” scar makes me think that if I should ever be tempted for some nips and tucks, I would look towards Dr. Jan Taams to perform the cosmetic surgery.


Chris has been the perfect patient to the point I need to remind him that he is still convalescing and at times must take it easy. “I am English, I don’t do pain” he replies.


On Jan 9th  Chris was given the all clear and was told that in 3 weeks he would be back to normal and ready to hoist sails.


We have started walking and swimming again.


 


               


                 He keeps smiling and hasn’t lost his sense of humour!


 


 


 


                      


 


 


 


Spanish Water, Curacao is a wonderful anchorage! No wonder so many sailors stay for years.


                         


                           


                          Locals taking a break for Sunday lunch…


 

No comments: